How To Get Shit Done
“I don’t wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that. Your mind must know it has got to get down to work.” -Pearl S. Buck
Do. Do. Do. It’s time for action.
What’s the difference between the amateur and the professional?
The amateur only works when he feels like it or is inspired.
The professional works every single day! Especially when he feels uninspired. No matter what!
So do, do, do. Work your ass off.
No time for excuses. Get rid of them.
You want something? Then do it.
Don’t talk about doing it. Just do it.
In the time you talked about it, you could’ve done it already.
“Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
What are you waiting for?
If you are waiting for permission… here it is:
- I’m giving you permission to realize your dreams.
- I’m giving you permission to take care of yourself first so you can help others later.
- I’m giving you permission to get what you want.
Now do it!
Do it for you, your family, and your community.
If it doesn’t involve your phone, switch it off. Put it in a different room. If it doesn’t involve the internet switch that off too and get down to work.
No distractions allowed.
It’s only you and the one thing that you want to accomplish, nothing else.
Now, try to find arguments for why you can’t get shit done. I challenge you!
If you found arguments, you are making up excuses.
- Are you too tired? Go to sleep or it’s an excuse.
- You have no credentials? Get them!
- You have no time? You make the time or let completely go of what you are trying to do!
- You don’t know where to start? Just start! You will figure it out eventually!
- You are afraid? Get over your fear or never get what you want.
The time is now. Get rid of your excuses!
Get down to work!
- What is one thing that if you could finish it today, would change your life? Only one thing!
- Do this one thing and do nothing else till you finish it.
- Repeat every day!
Yes, it’s that simple. You just have to do it.
For More: Download Our Free Guides
P.S. If you still get nothing done, even after you figured out what you need to do, just do something.
Do anything. Clean up your room. Walk around the block. Write 500 crapy words. Do anything that gets you going. Anything that gets you motivated. Anything that changes your emotions.
Because your motion, what you do, follows not only your emotions, but your emotions also follow your motion. It goes both ways.
So, get going. Get in motion. Do something for 5 minutes. You might realize that after these 5 minutes you will be motivated to do even more stuff.
Also, try out some power poses that Amy Cuddy describes in this talk:
But make sure to not binge watch a bunch of ted talks right now.
In case, bookmark this page. Get to work! And come back later.
Can You Do Me A Favor?
Would you give me a chance to change your life? By subscribing to my newsletter and getting a free guide? You can unsubscribe at any time and I will be out of your life. What have you got to lose? Don't wait any longer, or you will ask yourself in a year, why you didn't take action.